Thursday 6 December 2018

Thursday..

I got up at 5.34 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed etc, sorted my bag, made the bed and went to work. I had to walk to the carrots first and bunch 48 carrots and 8 bunches of purple carrots. After that it was 4 boxes of loose carrots and the men took me down to the yard to wash everything. It all took ages. When it was all done it was almost noon. I walked to the beetroot,picked 4 bunches and carried them to the leeks. I sharpened my knife and trimmed. 3 boxes before hometime. When I got home we had a coffee and a plate of cheese and biscuits. There was a ring at the door and it was Daughter with 2 bottles of bubbly!! She couldn’t stop so we only had a quick chat on the doorstep, ! She went to S W this morning and had lost half a pound. She was pleased with this after the week she’s had, as am I with the weight I have lost. This week I am 133.8 last week I was
134.4. When she left I walked into the lounge and the phone rang! I said , well at least we know it’s not daughter but it was!! She had forgotten to tell me something. At 3 o’clock we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and then I will cook dinner. We are having a minced beef sauce with over a jacket potato. The sauce is very tasty with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, broccoli,carrots and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment