Saturday 22 December 2018

Saturday

I got up at 7.20 !!! I had toast for my breakfast and a cup of tea. Next we had a coffee and then I dressed and hung out yesterday’s washing, it was so nice to see the sun. I stayed out in the garden for a while and did a bit of clearing up and some weeding and pruning. When I went in H had stopped his ride, he was going to ride 100 km ( 62.5 miles) he had only done 24 and a bit miles but said he didn’t feel like it so he gave up. He then changed the turbo over for me by putting my weight and height in and I had a ride. I did 22.3 miles and my average speed was 18.4 mph. It was quite hilly. I had a shower and then lunch. H had soup and I had cheese and biscuits. We both had a mince pie. No 2 son was coming home this evening and said he would be home for dinner but might not be home till around seven. If H eats that late it upsets his nights sleep so I decided to make a stew. H and I had ours at 5.30 and son got home just after 7. The stew was delicious, stewing steak with onions,carrots, peas, potatoes,parsnips, turnip, celeryand leek. The meat was really tender and melted in the mouth. This afternoon I did some cleaning up and lit my festive candles. I also lit a candle under one of my perfumed melts then I forgot it had melted wax in the top, moved it and tipped melted wax over my new table cloth!! Son looks well, he had to come home via the A12 rather than the M/A 11because of accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment