Sunday 30 December 2018

Sunday 30th December.

I got up at 6 o’clock and made myself a bowl of porridge for breakfast H got up at 7. We had  a coffee and I sat and read for a while. H went outside and cleaned the car while I washed up the big things and tidied the kitchen. When H had finished the car,(it looks nice) we had another coffee and got ready to go out on our bikes. It was just H and I because our son has the flu and is quite poorly. He has spent the day in bed. We went along the track and as we started out it began to rain!! We haven’t had any for a week now and it wasn’t forecast so we were disappointed but we had only gone a mile and it stopped. We did 17.2 miles and our average speed was 11.2. When we got home we had beans on toast for lunch with a cup of tea. This afternoon we watched a film that H found on u tube. It was rubbish! Our son has had nothing to eat all day! But he is drinking plenty of water. He is supposed to be back at work on Wednesday but I can’t see that happening. I had a bath and washed my hair and for dinner H and I had sausages,chips, grilled tomatoes, peas and eggs, it made a nice change. We are still eating nuts and chocolate washed down with wine! I think the sooner it’s all gone the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment