Wednesday 19 December 2018

Wednesday.

 I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. I packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. When I got there we were really busy! I had to bunch carrots and did 24 bunches of purple ones and 120 proper ones before 10 am. We had our coffee break and then the body sent me to beetroot where I had to pick 80 bunches. Each bunch has 5 beetroot so that was 400 beet and each one had to have the leaves tidied up, they took me ages. I had been told to go back to carrots for another 24 purple bunches and then to carry on with orange bunches but by the time I had done the purple I only had time for another dozen. When I got home I had a coffee and a slice of corned beef. Oh, and a banana. At 2 o’clock the window men came and fitted a new bathroom window, it looks lovely and now matches the rest of the house. When they left I had a shower and we watched tipping point. For dinner tonight we had steak with a jacket potato, broccoli and cauliflower. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment