Friday 14 December 2018

Friday

 I forgot to say yesterday that my weight was 133.4, last week it was 133.8 so even though it wasn’t much it’s a step in the right direction.
This morning I got up at 6.12 and put on a load of washing. H was already up, had made the tea and toasted my bread. We had our breakfast and went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee and ,at last, I could taste it! I was so pleased I treated myself to a mince pie too. I hung out the washing and swept the garden path. When H went up to turbo I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors etc and vacuumed all downstairs. I dusted and tidied up then we had our lunch. After lunch I changed into my shorts and went up to turbo. It was hard work, there was a nasty hill which I went up 2 or 3 times and I didn’t like it so I ended up only doing 19 and a bit miles. I had a shower and wrapped some presents. We had paella for dinner tonight with patatas bravas, millionaires cheesecake for dessert and a glass of wine.
Today is the first day I have had any energy since the first of December, it’s been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment