Wednesday 12 December 2018

Wednesday

I got up at 5.37,put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed , hung out the washing and then helped H de ice the car and went to work. We were supposed to wash and pack a whole load of leeks that Andy trimmed yesterday first but all the water was frozen up !! So first I had to pick a sack of sprouts and then join Andy on trimming leeks. We had to do that till the leaves on the beetroot thawed out. We did 10 bunches each when they did and 6 golden ones. We then went for our coffee break and after that I spent the rest of my time bunching carrots. I had to do just 12 bunches of purple carrots and then do orange carrots. I was joined by Andy for the last half an hour and we went down at 12.45 with 18 dozen bunches. My rash is back with a vengeance!!! When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a tub of cottage cheese for my lunch. I played scrabble for most of the afternoon, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork chops with potatoes, cauliflower,  broccoli and gravy. I have to work again tomorrow and next week I might have to work 4 days!! When I got home I took a pill and my rash is fading already, I will have to contact the doctor again because my pills are running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment