Thursday 13 December 2018

Thursday

I got up at 5.32 and had a slice of toast with butter and marmite washed down with a cup of tea. I packed a tomato and a slice of cheese for my lunch With  a litre of water. I dressed, made the bed, and got ready to go to work. I had to do 50 bunches of beetroot and then trim leeks. Andy picked me up at 10 o’clock and we had our break before washing parsnips, celeriac, turnips,carrots and leeks. As soon as they were washed I left Andy to pack them and I went back to trimming leeks. He came back for me at 12.30 and we washed my leeks and I packed some of them and when it was 1 o’clock I dropped everything and came home. H made me a coffee and I had the last 2 slices of corned beef. Later on in the afternoon I rang the doctor to sort out my rash. I am getting some more pills. I am now going up for a bath and for dinner tonight we are having chicken curry. I don’t have to work again till Monday which is a bonus. This afternoon I wrapped 4 Christmas presents so I have made a start. H and I are having our conservatory as a Christmas present from each other so that’s one I won’t have to wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment