Friday 21 December 2018

Friday

We both got up at 5.45, I put on a load of washing while H put the kettle on and sliced off the bread for toast. We had our breakfast and then went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. Then at 8.30 we went to Reepham so I could get a few special beers 🍺. On the way home we called at the garden centre because H wanted some thick wellie boot socks. I bought a table decoration for the dining table and some birthday cards. We called into a cafe for a coffee and then came home again. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and later on a glass of wine. I vacuumed the whole house and made up our sons bed because he should be home tomorrow. Next I got changed into my cycle gear for a turbo ride but for some reason the program didn’t load! H kept trying all to no avail. So I dusted, had a shower and cooked dinner. We had mince with onions, carrots,peas, courgette and tomato purΓ©e, a dash of red wine and an oxo cube all poured over a jacket potato. I will try again tomorrow to have a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment