Monday 3 December 2018

The mundane life of an 80 year old.!! Monday.

I managed to lay in bed till almost 7. Today is my 80 th birthday 🎁. I have had a lovely day even though I still feel under the weather with a horrible cold which has made me really deaf! I’ve had some wonderful gifts with so much thought put into them. I have the most cards I have ever had. I had my usual egg for breakfast, tea and coffee. I haven’t really done much, mainly because of the weather. Our eldest son came round after he left off work and our other son went climbing this morning and now he has left to go back to London. It’s been lovely having him home for the weekend. I had salad for lunch and H had a bacon butty. I had a bath and then cooked dinner we had steak pie, potatoes and beans with a glass of Birthday wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment