Saturday 15 December 2018

Saturday

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing, I had toast again for breakfast, I am trying a week of toast to see how it affects my diet, weight and allergies. If I don’t gain weight I will carry on because I love toast but I have a horrible feeling that I will gain weight. I hung out the washing when it was done and we had a coffee. I dressed, made the bed and we went to the chemist to collect my prescription. I have been given 60 pills and have to take 2 a day. Plus I can reorder this twice more so it doesn’t look as if I am expected to get over the itchy spots any time soon! It says on the leaflet amongst other horrible things ,to speak to your doctor before taking the medication if you are elderly!! Well I am 80 , the doctors is closed ! But as he prescribed them for me and knows my age I am assuming they will be ok, unless he is trying to cut his workload be killing me off!! We had a coffee and a mince pie, I did all our ironing up to date and then changed into my cycle shorts and had a ride on the turbo. Today it was a flat course which I prefer. I did 22.3 miles. The first 20 miles I did in under an hour. When I had done we had a cuppa soup and H had a can of spaghetti bolognese on toast and I had a slice of corned beef. We had a glass of wine 🍷 and sat and watched rubbish on tv. Next I iced my Christmas cake, it doesn’t look anything special but I wanted to make my own royal icing this year rather than use the packet stuff which we aren’t too keen  on. It’s nice when you just take  it out and pop it onto your cake all smooth put it doesn’t taste very nice. Mine is just roughted up and plain but will taste much better.
H saw a recipe on u tube that he thought looked good and he wanted to try it so I bought him the ingredients yesterday and we are having it for dinner tonight....... 1 can of new potatoes, 1 jar of hot dog sausages, and one courgette plus’s butter for frying and a small amount of feta cheese.you use an egg slice to slice butter, sausages courgette, and potatoes and simply fry it all !!! He is going to do it
This evening and I will keep out of the kitchen. I will review the meal tomorrow. I will be going up for the finals of S C D  this evening at 6.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment