Tuesday 11 December 2018

Tuesday

 I got up at 5.36 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast, dressed and read my book till H came down 2 hours later. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing before getting on with some housework. I put up my wooden Christmas tree πŸŽ„ and all the cards we have received so far. We had another coffee and h went up to ride on the turbo while I prepared the vegetables for soup for lunch. We had our lunch at 12.45 and then H sorted out the bike on the turbo for me to have a ride. He has to put the seat down and change the pedals, then he has to put my height and weight into the computer to make it right. I did 23.6 miles and in the first hour I did 19 miles. The time before when I rode I did 19.2 miles in the first hour but I am still not feeling 100% after my cold and I still have the rash!!! I had a shower, and a cup of tea then I cooked dinner. We had salmon with a jacket potato and baked beans. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment