Friday 7 December 2018

Friday

I didn’t wake up till 6.21!!! I woke H and went down, put the kettle on and also a load of washing. H came down, sliced off some bread and we had our breakfast. As soon as I had done I cleaned my teeth,dressed and we went for our weekly shop. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. We had it with a mince pie. It’s another wet day!! I read my magazine and H went up to turbo. I made my first batch of soup of the season, we had it for lunch and it was delicious, there is enough left for us to have it again tomorrow. After lunch I set up our Christmas tree and decorated it. It looks nice. We had a glass of wine I vacuumed upstairs and then had a shower and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we are having paella and patatas bravas. With a pot of tea., I am still coughing and itchy. It’s getting on my nerves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment