Wednesday 26 December 2018

And now it’s all over for another year ( Boxing’s day)

We had a nice day and loads of lovely presents. All went well with my Christmas dinner, the turkey was cooked to perfection, dinner was on time even though I rode a ‘ Christmas 10’ on my bike in the morning. After dinner son and I went for a walk, we also played a game of crib which he won!! I went up at 7.15 pm to watch my soaps but mainly to rest my back which has played me up a bit over Christmas. It was nice and pain free when I was laying flat but the trouble then was that I was so comfortable that I fell asleep and missed them. H had turkey sandwiches for lunch, son had a turkey salad and I just ate a few bits of turkey because I am still feeling full from yesterday. Guess what we are having for dinner tonight? A roast again with leftover turkey πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„. Tomorrow I have to work so I have just sliced all the meat up and put it in freezer bags but before I froze it all I gave the 2 men a choice for tomorrow’s dinner, fillet steak or turkey stew and must admit I was very surprised when they both choose the stew.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment