Tuesday 31 July 2018

Last day of June.

H woke me up just before 6. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, eggs and courgette, I packed my usual lunch, made the bed and dressed. It was raining so I didn’t hang the washing out. When I got to work it was thundering and as it got closer and closer the rain started. We were supposed to be planting! We all sat in the shed till 8.30 and there was no sign of the rain stopping so we went to the greenhouse where Andy and I picked tomatoes and Andrew did a bit of weeding. The boss said we would have our coffee break at 9.30 instead of 10 am and then go planting. The planting went well and we finished just before 12. I had to weed for the last hour, I have started weeding a bed of spring onions. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and I had a corned beef sandwich. I listened to the Archers and then I got ready to go to the dentist. Everything was ok and I don’t have to go again till February. When we got home again I read a bit of my book had a shower and for dinner we had eggs, bacon, potatoes, runner beans and broard beans. I have to work again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment