Wednesday 18 July 2018

Wednesday.

I managed to stay in bed till 6am, I put on a load of washing and had eggs and courgette for breakfast.  I packed a tomato, cheese,cucumber and a bottle of water, made the bed, dressed and hung out the washing. I left home at 7.25 for my journey to work and had to pick tomatoes straight away. It was a bit overcast so not too hot in the greenhouse and I only managed to get 3 boxes so I wasn’t in there long. Next I helped Andy to do 86 bunches of carrots. When he left I had to pick 50 bunches of radishes and 70 bunches of beetroot. Next Andy came back with another list, 20 spring onions and 48 more carrots 🥕. I then had a lift down to my sweet corn weeding but I only had 10 minutes on it before it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a bowl of corn flakes for lunch. I had a shower and watched the tour which was very exciting. H made a pot of tea and we had it with a square of dark chocolate. For dinner tonight we pasta with a meaty sauce. I had an orange 🍊 for dessert,H had yogurt. He had a Spanish lesson today. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment