Monday 2 July 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. I packed a tomato and a slice of cheese with my bottle of water. The washing wasn’t ready in time for me to hang out so I had to leave it to H. I left home at 7.25 and went to work. I had to pick 54 bunches of radishes, 20 bunches of beetroot, 14 bunches of spring onions and 39 bunches of carrots. It was ten o’clock then so I had my cheese and tomato and joined Andrew who was pulling up leek plants ready for us all to plant tomorrow. It took us both till one o’clock to pull them all up and then I came home. I had a coffee and at 2 pm went outside and sat with H in the garden for an hour, it was too hot to sit there any longer. Our son in law made enquiries today about our missing cupboard doors today and they were delivered as they were supposed to be on Saturday morning at 10.30. The only problem is they weren’t delivered to us!!! Someone called Jack has signed for them which is stupid because they won’t be of any use to anybody but us,! I just hope they can be traced. For dinner we had chicken pasta, it made us both hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment