Sunday 15 July 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 5 when I heard H moving about. I put on a load of washing and then sat in the lounge out of the way while he got himself ready to go out on his bike with our son in law. He was meeting him at 7 so he’d to leave here at 6.30. When he left I had my breakfast and then got stuck into the housework before it became too hot to do anything. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors, cleaned sinks and basins etc. wiped all the cupboards and then vacuumed the rest of the house. I finished around 10.30, made myself a coffee and sat in the garden and listened to the Archers omnibus. Before it was over H arrived home again. He had done around  60 miles. He joined me in the garden after he had showered and changed but when the temperature reached 29 degrees C we both went indoors. For lunch we had a fried egg sandwich and a bottle of beer. This afternoon we watched the tour with a nice G&T. When it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had Chinese pork with potatoes carrots and broard beans. Neither of us slept well last night because it was too hot and tonight it’s even worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment