Saturday 21 July 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 6, and had my breakfast. ( courgette and egg) H was already up, had made the tea, watered the outdoor pots and cleaned the car! It’s one of the very rare days when I didn’t have a load of washing. After breakfast we had a coffee, I read a chapter of my book and did a few bits of ironing before it became too hot. H said we should go out early on our bikes and miss the crowds so I made the bed and then got ready to bike. We did 39.4 miles. It was lovely when we were riding but the second we stopped it was boiling hot. We had a coffee in the garden when we got home and then I got lunch. We had cheese and biscuits with pickles and a glass of G & T with ice and raspberries. We sat in the garden as long as we could bare it and then we went in and watched the tour. We had a shower, a shandy, a cup of tea and then pizza and patatas bravas for dinner. I am playing two games of scrabble on my phone, one with my daughter and the other with H, it’s a nightmare, in both games I have no vowels, it’s so hard to make words. Yesterday I had only vowels! It’s one extreme to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment