Friday 13 July 2018

Friday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had toast and marmalade for breakfast. As soon as we had done we got ready to go shopping 🛒 when we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. When I had finished my coffee and cream bun I read my tele magazine and then I hung out the washing. I watered the pots and swept the kitchen floor. We had another coffee (instant this time) and it was time for me to go to the dentist. It was my hygienist appointment that I missed last Friday!! They were very good to me and I didn’t have to pay a fine for not turning up. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickles and a glass of wine. Cherries for dessert.We then began to watch the tour and the sun finally came out so we sat in the garden for an hour or so and went back inside for the end of the race. When it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner, it was paella with patatas bravas, strawberries and cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment