Wednesday 25 July 2018

Wednesday.

I woke up in the early hours of the morning with a terrible back ache and a stomach upset!! H got my bike out but I haven’t used it. I had a slice of toast for breakfast, did a load of washing and hung it out when it was done. My stomach settled down by around 10 ish but my back is really painful, one of the worst ones I have had for ages. H went for his Spanish lesson and when he got home I made him a cheese and beetroot sandwich, I had the cheese and beetroot without the bread. We watched the tour and I struggled to get comfortable I am only comfortable when I am bent over weeding. I made some date scone bars this morning so we had one with a cup of tea. For dinner we had sausages, a pork and apple burger, eggs, courgette, peas and chips. I have just taken 2 paracetamols so I hope they begin to work soon. I am supposed to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment