Tuesday 3 July 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I packed my usual tomato,cheese and bottle of water. I made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing etc and went to work. We planted right away ( leeks) and it took till ten o’clock. We had our break and then I spent the other 3 ours of my day twisting runner beans up their canes. I am allergic to the leaves of runner bean plants so I had to be covered from head to foot which was great in all this heat.!! They bring me out in blisters. I have one more row to do. When I got home I had a cup of coffee and a slice of corned beef. We went and sat in the garden for an hour but it was really windy and we came in. I had a bath and we watched tipping point. For dinner we had quiche with peas and sweet corn. I have to work again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment