Monday 16 July 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 when H got up. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. (Fried courgette and eggs). I packed my lunch (cucumber, tomato and cheese),  made my bed, dressed, hung out the washing, packed my bag and went to work. I had to do 30 bunches of radishes, 36 bunches fo beetroot, 24 bunches of spring onions and 48 bunches of carrots.Next I joined Andrew who was pulling up leek plants ready for us to plant tomorrow. Andy joined us later on and we had to pull them up till it was time for me to go home. When I got home we had a banana milk shake and a slice of flapjack. We sat in the garden for a while but it was so hot we came in. I got the washing in, dry of course. We had a game of scrabble and then watched tipping point, had a bath and now I am about to cook dinner. It’s chicken with onions, mushrooms broccoli and potatoes. At 6.30 I will go up to watch my soaps, it will be a great night because there is no football!! I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment