Thursday 19 July 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed and hung out the washing. I sorted my work bag and went to work. I had to do 70 bunches of radishes first and by the time I had walked up the field and picked them my first hour had gone. Next I was supposed to do 60 bunches of beetroot. I had done 30 when Andy joined me. He said we should do the carrots right away because they had been watered and he wanted to dig them up before they dried out again. We had to have 130 bunches. After that we did 70 bunches of spring onions then the other 30 beetroot and finally 32 bunches of golden beetroot. When we finished it was 4 minutes to 1 and my home time. I left Andy to wash everything. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and I had a slice of corned beef and a kiwi fruit. I sat in the garden and listened to the Archers then I did a bit of weeding and at 3 I went in to watch the tour. It was good again. I had a bath and washed my hair then I got dinner, we had salmon with potatoes, beans, and carrots. No work for me till Monday and the boss said it will only be a 3 day week.

No comments:

Post a Comment