Tuesday 24 July 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. H and I are both feeling exhausted 💤 it too hot to sleep. I had my usual breakfast, packed my usual lunch, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. We planted straight away and it took us till around 12.10 to get it all done. It was cabbages, cauliflowers, broccoli, kale and Romanesque. I spent my last 50 minutes weeding again. When I got home H made me a coffee. He had cycled to Halfords this morning to get a pair of windscreen wipers for our car as ours were beginning to split. He went straight out and fitted them as soon as he had made my coffee and it only took him a few seconds. I had a shower and watched the tour, read a bit of my book and then cooked dinner. We had pork slices with potatoes, carrots and broard beans. There is no work for me tomorrow but with all this heat there is no chance of a lay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment