Thursday 26 July 2018

Another hot day.

I got up at 5.30 after a bad night with the heat and my bad back. I had no washing! H was up and had made a pot of tea so I had my breakfast, courgette and egg. I packed a tomato and a slice of cheese with 2 bottles of water and made the bed. I dressed and got ready to go to work. On my way there it was 20.5 degrees! I had to loads of everything! Radishes, beetroot, golden beetroot, spring onions and carrots. I had 32 minutes at the end to do a bit of weeding. I don’t have to go again till Monday but the boss warned me that it will probably be 4 days next week, there is more leek planting too do. When I got home we had a coffee it’s a date scone and a glass of wine. I had a slice of corned beef and. Chocolate biscuit. For dinner we are having chicken with pasta in a white  wine sauce. It’s a really tasty meal but probibly  too hot in this weather but H doesn’t like salads. I am about to water my outside pots which are wilting fast in this hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment