Thursday 12 July 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. H made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. I had courgette fried in butter with 2 eggs. I hung out the washing and dressed so I could water the front pots. We had a coffee andat 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We rode to Aylsham on the road for a change then joined the track and did all the rest of the ride off road. It was great. (37.7miles). I got lunch while H washed the bikes. We had tuna sandwiches with a tomato and a cup of coffee. After we had put the bikes away we watched the ‘tour’ and both fell asleep 💤. I had a bath and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. We had pasta in a meaty sauce that I made with mince, onion, garlic, courgette, peas and tomatoes. It was really tasty. Tomorrow I have the dentist (again), hopefully I will remember to go this time. On Thursdays I weigh myself and send my weight to my daughter. She goes to slimming world on the same day so we can compare our losses or gains. This week I gained 2 lbs and she lost 2!!!! Well done to her but whatever happened to me??? I must try harder! I wouldn’t mind but she had fish and chips this week and I didn’t !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment