Saturday 14 July 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast, H had toast and I had fried courgette and 2 eggs. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. We watched the local news and weather and then got ready to meet our daughter on Marriotts Way. We were meeting at 8.30 because she wanted to be home by 12 o’clock. We had a lovely ride because as we were so early there were very few other people on the track. We had a fast ride, well fast for us! We arrived at Reepham station before they were open but we sat in the sun chatting and waited. We were their first customers of the day. When we got home we had a coffee and put our sun chairs on the lawn, put our shorts on and sat in the garden. For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with radishes and a glass of wine. It became a bit overcast later so we came in and watched the tour. I had a shower and then got dinner which was chicken with Mediterranean veggies 🌶. Our son in law rang this evening to speak to H about a bike ride in the morning. They are meeting at 7am so as soon as he has gone I will wash the kitchen floor and get stuck into my housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment