Monday 9 July 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast (eggs) I packed a tomato,slice of cheese and a bottle of water, made my bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to do radishes, beetroot, spring onions and then carrots. The boss then wanted more onions,and beetroot, plus some cabbages. After that I helped Andrew plant fennel and when it was done I spent the rest of the morning weeding. When I got home I prepared a salad for our son for his lunch before he returned to London. I got my nice dry washing inand H made me a coffee. I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had quiche with broccoli and cauliflower with a nob of butter. I was nice but I boiled my steamer dry and it is as black as your hat!! No more work till Wednesday.
I called at the dentist on the way home from work and apologised for my missed appointment on Friday. They were very good and have given me another one for this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment