Sunday 8 July 2018

Seaside Sunday.

I got up at 6, had a cup of tea because H had already made it and then had eggs for my breakfast. H was going out with 3 others for a bike ride and they were meeting at 7.15 so he was almost ready to go when I had finished my breakfast. As our son was still in bed I just sat and read so I didn’t disturb him.(any excuse to read) . Well all of a sudden I heard the back door open and H was home again.! He had got a puncture. After he had changed the tube he only had one spare tube left so he thought it best to come home. We had a coffee and our son got up. After he had eaten his breakfast he and I got ready to go to Mundsley. It was lovely there, hot and sunny. We both changed and went in the sea. It was really great, it’s ages since I swam and even longer since it was in the sea. The waves rolling in were huge and I got knocked over, so did many other people, it was great fun. We ate our pic nic and sunbathed, son went for a second swim and when he had dried up a bit we went for a walk along the beach, up a cliff path and steps and back on the cliff top to the car park, it was lovely. When we got home we got the B B Q out and had a B B Q for dinner. It was chicken thighs and salad, the thighs were so thick they took ages to cook. W e ha d strawberries and cream for dessert and a cuppa. I had a bath and have come upstairs to find something to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment