Sunday 22 July 2018

Sunday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing after stripping the bed. I had my breakfast and a coffee then I dressed so I could hang out the washing. I read a couple of chapters of my book and when H went up to turbo I swept and washed the kitchen floor. I watered the pots and dug all the weeds out of the front lawn. They were easy to see, they were the only things that were green! After that I went on my bike to Felthorpe to get crabs for lunch. When I got home H had just finished his ride so we had another coffee. We sat in the garden till it was time for me to get lunch, crab sandwiches and a glass of cider. We sat out again but it was terribly hot, H went in again to watch the tour and it clouded up a bit so it was a better temperature. We were both thirsty all day so we had a pint of shandy each and shared a packet of crisps. We had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and gravy. It’s work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment