Wednesday 11 July 2018

Wednesday.

I was up at 5.30 again! I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea and watched our local news. I dressed, made the bed packed my lunch and watered my pots. I read a bit of my book till it was time for me to go to work. First I had to de shoot and twist the tomatoes up their strings and then finish weeding the onions I was doing on Monday. This took till 9.55 so I walked to my next job and then had my break. After that I had to pick 60 bunches of radishes, 40 bunches of beetroot and 50 bunches of carrots. Andy joined me as I got to the carrots which was handy because he then forked them up for me. We had to pick 1 box of broard beans and then Andy went down for his lunch and I started a new weeding job (sweet corn). When I left off the boss said he could manage tomorrow so I don’t have to work till Monday 🎉🎉. When I got home H had been to his Spanish lesson and was back and upstairs on his turbo trainer. I had a cup of coffee and a bowl of pasta for my lunch. We both are sitting watching the tour, I have finished my book and when the tour is over I will have a shower and get dinner. Tonight we are having salmon with a jacket potato and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment