Wednesday 4 July 2018

Wednesday.

I got up a 5.30, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. I had to de shoot and twist the tomatoes first before it became too hot in the glasshouse. Next I did 72 bunches of carrots and I had to dig them all up and the ground was pretty hard. It was 80 bunches of radishes after that and then I joined Andy to do 60 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of spring onions and 2 boxes of rhubarb. Then it was time for me to go home. When I arrived back H was just home from his Spanish lesson,he made us a coffee and we sat in the garden for an hour sunning our legs. I had a bath and we had a cup of tea, H had a sandwich and I just had a slice of corned beef again. For dinner we had cod with new potatoes, beans and carrots. My bosses wife gave me a beautiful bunch of sweet peas, I have put them on the dining table and the whole dining room smells lovely. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment