Monday 30 July 2018

Even hotter!! 27.7.18

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made a pot of tea so I had a cup and 2 cream crackers. After breakfast I got ready to go shopping. After Asda we went to B& Q because H found where wasps are going through a gap in our house so we think we have a wasps nest and he wants to sort it. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away then we had a coffee. H cleaned the front door and sanded it down ready to paint but by the time he had done all that the sun was on it and it was too hot to paint. We had another coffee, I made the bed and hung out the washing than I cleaned the kitchen. At 11.30 we got ready to go to Cawston for ‘ soup and sandwiches ‘ where we met Hs sister for a catch up. We left there to come home at 1.50 and on the way home the temperature was 36 degrees!! We had a nice cold glass of cider when we got indoors. We watched the tour and then I got the washing in and we cleaned the patio doors and the kitchen window and door. I made a pot of tea but we didn’t want anything cooked to eat so we just had a date scone. This evening there is going to be an eclipse of the moon 🌑, I hope we are able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment