Saturday 1 January 2022

Saturday 1st of January 2022.

New years day. Happy ney year. I got up at 6.30 and put a load of washing into the machine. Inhad eggs for breakfast and a mug of tea.We had a coffee and I sat and read till our son got up. When it got light I could see it was a nice day, we were pleased because we were going out on our bikes with our daughter and her husband as well as no 2 son. I said to H I will just hang out the washing as its such a nice day but when I went to get it out I had forgotten to turn the washing machine on! What an idiot! I did a bit of clearing up and then got ready to go out on my bike. Our daughter and son in law arrived at 10 and we had a nice ride. It was a lovely morning, quite windy but mild and sunny. When we got home son cleaned our bikes while I made his salad. I dat about all afternoon eating chocolate! I had a nice soak in the bath and then cooked dinner. We had ribeye steaks, mushrooms, peas, potato wedges and sweet potato wedges.We all watched the iron man final and a Brit won. last night son won crib 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment