Thursday 20 January 2022

Thursday

I got up at 7.20 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a mug of tea. We had a coffee and when I had drunk mine I dressed and got on with the housework. I got on well and had done all I had wanted to do by lunch time. Vacumed all downstairs,washed kitchen and toilet floors,cleaned both sinks and cupboards and worktops, dusted the hall, dining room and lounge and also polished.We had soup for lunch and for dinner we had a chicken and leek pie with cauliflower cheese. It was very tasty. This afternoon our daughter, 2 granddaughters, great granddaughter and great grandson all came round. It was great. Great granddaughter came in and asked for blue ice cream!I didnt have any. She had some chocolate buttons but wanted another snack! When her auntie arrived she had bought her a pretty water bottle with a straw. When she gave it to her she said "not another one"! She is a funny little girl. She told great grandad she wanted to watch cats doing funny things on u tube! She is only two and a half. Her brother is 10 weeks old so he is no trouble at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment