Tuesday 25 January 2022

Tuesday.

I got up at 7 oclock. A good sleep for me. I put on a load of washing and by the time I had done that H, who was up and had made the tea, poured me a cup. We had a coffee and I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a dollop of jam. I sat and read a bit of my book and at 10.30 we had an instant coffee and I went outside to do a bit of gardening. I cut all the leaves off all my hellebores which took well over an hour! I cant wait to retire so I can spend a lot of time working in the garden. Its looking a right mess at the moment and will take me months to sort out. I am looking forward to the challenge. For lunch we had a cuppa soup and cream crackers and cheese.I read more of my book this afternoon, we watched tipping point, had a shower and dinner. Chicken pie with cauliflower cheese with leek, yummy. This morning H got a phone call from the hospital with an appointment for his heart echo scan. We are so pleased, the doctor refered him to the hospital in August so its been a 6 month wait for an appointment! Its in Febuary. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment