Friday 31 December 2021

Friday

I got up at 6. 15 and H was up and had made the tea. He had also cut me off a slice of bread so I toasted it and spread it with butter and marmalade which was a jar in a hamper we got for Christmas and its yummy, orange and wiskey. When I was dressed we went shopping, and when we got home I put it all away and we had a coffee. I read my magazine and then a bit of my book till son came down. we were going out on our bikes but it was raining so we decided to wait till it stopped. When it finally did we had a really nice ride. we did over 21 and a half miles on a pretty hilly course. When we got home son cleaned and oiled the bikes ready for tomorrow while I made him a salad. H is going to put an electric motor on his bike rather than buy an E bike and today the battery arrived so he spent all afternoon fitting it. The motor has yet to arrive. I sat and read a bit of my book and then I had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner we had salmon with jacket potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli and leek, a cup of tea and a glass of port. Last night son won the cribbage games 2/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment