Saturday 15 January 2022

Friday and Saturday!

Friday I worked from 8 till 1 in a frozen field with 2 men. It wasnt very nice but at least there was no wind.When I left off I went straight to my butchers where I apent a fortune! When I got home I sorted my meat our, froze some etc. By the time I had done that, son had arrived home so I had to get him lunch. Next I had a coffee, a bath, washed my hair and it was time to get dinner. Son and I had ribeye steak, H had a burger! Its what he asked for! We all had potato wedges, sprouts and peas. I beat H at scrabble and later on Son at cribbage 2/1. I am on a roll. Today I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had toast and marmalade for breakfast. As soon as I was done I got ready and went shopping. Just Asda this week.I unpacked and put everything away and H made me a coffee. We sat about till son came down. It was too misty to hang out the washing. Son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. We were lucky because the sun came out and we werent expecting to see it at all. Son got a puncture but soon sorted it. we had a nice ride of 21 miles stopping halfway at cefe 21. The cakes are yummy there. when we got home I got lunch, fried bacon with salad. Dinner tonight is duck, we havent had it since before Christmas so it will make a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment