Friday 28 January 2022

Friday

I got up at oclock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and H came down. He cut 2 slices of bread off and we both had toast for breakfast. He put the bins out and as soon as I had mmy breakfastI dressed etc and went shopping. I went on my own and it took less than an hour. When I got home we unpacked and put everything away and H made us a coffee. I sat and read my magazine. We were going out on our bikes but it was freezing and foggy so we changed our mindsIt wouldnt have done us any good breathing that air in. Also we had a message last night saying our youngest son is coming home this evening for the weekend and going back Monday evening, so we know we will be cycling over the weekend. At 11 we had another coffee and I went into the garden for 2 and a bit hours. I spent the whole time cutting off dead bits of plants and weeding but its not looking much better! When I went in I had a banana for lunch and poured us each a glass of wine. I read some of my book and we watched tipping point, had our baths and I washed my hair. For dinner we had soup with crutons and ice cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment