Friday 21 January 2022

Freezing Friday

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. H got up at 6.15 sliced off some btead and we had toast for breakfast. We went and did our weekly shopas usual and when we got home we had a coffee and a cake. I read my magazine and then hung out the washing. We wanted to go out on our bikes and H got them out of the garage but it was so cold we decided not to go. We are hoping its a bit warmer tomorrow. Breathing in that freezing air wouldnt have helped H's lungs at all. We had another coffee and I did the ironing. For lunch we had french stick with a cheese and ham filling and crisps on the side. This afternoon we watched a film, a new version of Great Expectations. When it was over we watched tipping point, had our baths and I washed my hair. dinner was nice Thi curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment