Thursday 27 January 2022

Thursday.

I got up at 6.40 so a bit of a lay in. I made a pot of tea, cooked 2 eggs and was just about to have my breakfast when I remembered its the day I am weighing myself. I weigh 139.4 lbs. Just under 10 stone! Last year on this day I weighed 139.6 lbs !!So I have been slimming all year and ended up loseing .2of a pound! Happy days. I had my breakfast and when H got up he made the coffee. Next I washed and dressed and did a bit of clearing up, sweeping the kitchen floor etc. Today H was having a " skype " spanish lesson so when it was almost time for it we had an instant coffee and I got ready to go out for a little ride while he was busy. First I went to the surgery to put my prescription and then I did a short ride along the track. The sun was beautiful but the wind was horrible, head wind all the way out so tail all the way back. When I got home H had finished his lesson and said he wanted a gin and tonic. I had a banana and as I didnt want him to drink alone I thought I had better have one too. ( Well thats my excuse).This afternoon I started a new book, we watched tipping point,had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had fry light chivken and chips. yummy and not too fattening, although I did also eat Hs crispy skin off his chicken as well as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment