Monday 24 January 2022

Monday work

I got up at 5.10 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed cheese and cherry tomatoes with my bottle of water. I read a bit of my book until it was time to go to work. I had to go straight to carrots and pick 84 bunches. I had done 60 bunches when the men joined me. We also picked a box of loose carrots. We went back to the yard and I laid the bunched carrots out on the rack for Andrew to wash them with the pressure washer. When he had washed one side i turned them over so he could wash the other side and as soon as they were done I packed them up to the boss could deliver. Next we had our break and I had to trim leeks. The 2 men had to dig up 2 boxes of parsnips and then join me. We did 14 boxes and went back to the yard to wash everything. It was my home time and the boss said see you Wednesday as I walked to my car. When I got home H made me a hot chocolate and I had a banana. I also had a slice of corned beef and a mince pie. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, fish and chips. H says I can lay in tomorrow for as long as I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment