Sunday 2 January 2022

Sunday

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing and then had marmalade on toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and I sorted out my new diary, transfering all my adresses, phone numbers, etc. It took me ages! We had another coffee and I went out to work in the garden for a while. Son was working on his van and H went outside and cleaned the car. Hes done a really good job and it looks like a new car. I went in and got their lunches and did a bit more in the garden, I got the washing in and it was pretty dry, so bonus. I put the meat in the oven and prepared the veg for dinner tonight. We forgot to welcome the new year in with our bucks fizz yesterday so we drank it today instead! Tomorrow son and I hope to go for a bike ride but H has a spanish lesson so he wont be coming with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment