Thursday 13 January 2022

Thursday

I seem to have lost a day! I was sure I wrote a post yesterday! I had to go to hospital in the morning to have my sun damaged skin checked that had been treated. I have been given the all clear. In the afternoon we went for a short ride to test out the motor that H has added to his mountain bike. Well it passed with flying colour's. He had got so he couldnt keep up with me since he has this heart problem, but the motor has made all the difference! Now with hardly any effot he sails along and of course, as usual I cant keep up with him!Its great because he is now able to get some exersize and loads of fresh air again. Today I managed to lay in till 7.30. Iput on a load of washing and had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast with my cuppa. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. I emptied the dishwasher and read a bit of my book. H was heving a spanish lesson at 10.45 so we had another coffee and when his skype lesson began I went up and put sons bed back together because I had washed it all when he left last time and he is coming back tomorrow. This afternoon I went up for a ride on the turbo. We were going out again on our bikes but Iit was a bit too cold. After breathing in the cold air yesterday H coughed a lot so he is not going out if the temperature is below 6 degrees. I did an hour and rode 15.7 miles. When I finished we had a rum and coke. After tipping point we had our baths and then dinner. Salmon with jacket potatoes mushrooms and garden peas. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment