Sunday 9 January 2022

Sunny Sunday.

I didnt blog yesterday, it was such a miserable soggy Saturday, never stopped raining. So today when I got up I put the kettle on and yesterdays washing into the tumble drier. I had toast and marmalade for breakfast with my cuppa. Yesterday I took our tree down, all the ceiling decorations etc and vacumed thrugh. Today I took the Christmas holly out so now everything is back to normal.Today I cleaned the kitchen and swept the stairs before vacuming upstairs. I had to go outside and help H with his bike motor, not that I could do much apart from hold the torch! While I was out there I got frozen. I had been planning to go out on my bike but I couldnt get warm so decided not to go so instead I went up for a ride in the pain cave. I knew that I would soon warm up in there! I found it really hard work, I put it down to too much wine and chocolate! I only did 15.2 miles in an hour but I guess its better than nothing. When I had done I made H and myself a turkey sandwich for lunch. For pud we had hot mince pies with brandy butter yummy. This afternoon we watched a film called Kingdom mountain (I think) We had a glass of wine and for dinner we had quiche with potato wedges and mushrooms. Now I am watching Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment