Tuesday 11 January 2022

Wet Tuesday

Today started off so well but went down hill. I got up at 5.15, put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I sat and read till H got up and then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We had a coffee and H went out to the garage to fiddle with his bike motor so I vacumed all downstairs. We had another coffee and a biscuit and I prepared some vegetables to make soup for lunch. I went outside, got in the empty bins, put the rubbish out and moved the bins to the right order to go out next week. Next I went into the garage so H could show me how his bike worked and I am very impressed with it. The soup I made for lunch was very nice and we have enough left over for lunch tomorrow. We were so keen to go out on our bikes to put hubby's through his paces but the rain never stopped. So I then just sat about all afternoon reading and doing nothing much. We watched tipping point, eating Christmas sweets, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had chicken, mushrooms, peas and chips and it was yummy, I had an orange for pudding. Tomorrow I have a hospital appointment to have my nose looked at after using the chemmical peel. I was supposed to use it for 28 days but stopped on day 11 because it was making me feel ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment