Sunday 23 January 2022

Sunday.

I got up at 6.50 and had eggs for breakfast. H had prunes with plain yogurt, and peanut butter and honey on toast. We both had a cup of tea and a little later a small coffee. I read my diary for last year and it said I had cut my hair si I thought I would do it again. Last year I cut off 3 inches but today I only cut 2 inches off. H said we would go out on our bikes at 11 when it had warmed up a bit. He put on a loaf of bread while I got the bikes out of the garage. we really wanted to go out on our bikes because we were trying to run the e bikes battery down so we could tell how many miles he can do when its fully charged. It didnt get any warmer but we decided to go anyway so we put our cycle gear on and went. We did 24.8 miles. It was dull and damp. ( 4 degrees ) I had to work hard so I was warm enough but as H doesnt have to put much effot in he was feeling cold by the time we got home. He is charging his battery now but he had managed 58.1 miles on 1 charge.The battery wasnt compleatly empty so he says we can easily ride 60 miles! Very funny! I cant remember how many years it is since I rode 60 miles and I am not doing it again at my age. When we got home we had a coffee, cream crackers and cheese and a slice of Christmas cake. Later on we had a glass of wine and our baths. Dinner was quiche with potato wedges, mushrooms, and tomatoes washed down with a cup of tea. Now I am watching D O I. Its work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment