Tuesday 18 January 2022

Tuesday.

I didnt get up 8.45! I hung yesterdays washing out and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. We had a coffee and H went outside to fiddle with his bike, as soon as son had finished his breakfast and dressed, he joined him. While they were outside I vacumed all downstairs, washed up made a stew for dinner tonight with Sundays leftover chicken. Next I made son his usual salad for lunch and we had a coffee. I settled down to read my book and they came in and said we were going out for a bike ride to try out the e bike because they had been working on it and done a few adjustments to make it run more smoothly. I put my cycle gear on and off we went. It was just a short ride because son had to leave this afternoon to get back to his so he was ready for work tomorrow. We did almost 15 miles and H enjoyed his ride. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Last night son and I played crib and I won 2/1 again. So the weekend was mine and I won overall 3 nights to 1. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment