Wednesday 26 January 2022

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.40 and put on the tumble drier. I made a pot of tea and cooked 2eggs for my breakfast. I packed cheese and tomatoes with my bottle of water and read my book till it was time to get ready for work. I had to go with Andy and we had to pick and bunch carrots. (Andrew was sent out on a gardening job) The boss said we could have up to 12 dozen bunches but we only managed 11 dozen bunches! They are getting slow to do, but we also had 4 boxes of loose ones which fell off the stalks. We had our break and then had to both go and pick curly kale we had to have 13 boxes and when they were done I had to walk to leeks and trim them for the rest of the morning,Andy had to cut cabbages and cauliflowersand then join me on leeks till it was time for me to go home. I dont have to go again till Monday. When I got home H made me a hot chocolate and I had a banana. I had a splitting headache and my legs ache and my hands are so painfull! Thank goodness I have 4 days off. When my headache got better we had a G&T, watched tipping point and I had a bath. I cooked dinner next, we had salmon with jacket potatoes and grilled cherry tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment