Monday 10 January 2022

Monday, work.

I got up at 5.25 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked my 2 eggs, one broke! I packed cheese and celery with a bottle of water for my work break and checked my bag, making sure my scarf, socks and gloves were in it. After I was dressed and ready for work I read a bit of my book till it was time to go. I had to walk to carrots, cut 72 pieces of string, get the fork and dig up 72 bunches of carrots. I packed them into boxes for the men to stand on the trailer to take to the yard to wash. While I was waiting for the men to pick them up I did a box of loose carrots. We went down and had our break and then all went together for 4 savoy cabbages, a box of curly kale, a box of black kale and then to thim leeks till 12.30. We got 15 boxes and just had time to wash them all before I went home. When I got home H was on the phone trying to sort out his bike motor so I made myself a coffee. We still have so much Christmas stuff left and I have been eating all afternoon. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Minced beef and onion pie with cabbage and potatoes. I dont have to work any more till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment